(Duration – 1 day/week for 4 weeks)
This course is ideal to those who wish to fully understand the potential available from lean construction techniques. Much has been written about lean construction and there is a great deal of confusion about the principles.
The training sessions has been designed to cut through the confusion and to explore how lean can be applied in a practical way and make a real difference to your own situation.
It is an intensive, practical training course where the aim is for individuals to leave better equipped to manage future projects in a more effective manner.
The syllabus covers:
• Fundamental lean concepts as guiding philosophy for better and more efficient working;
• The importance of team working, leadership and supply chain management;
• In-depth familiarisation surrounding a foundation set of lean tools and techniques and their application in construction;
• Case studies and practical examples from various construction settings;
• Simulations driving through the learnings.